[Vtigercrm-developers] cptiger - the new open source customer portal responsive for vtiger

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 06:26:47 GMT 2014

Hi Vtiger developer,
we are happy to announce the release of our improvement of customer portal.
You can find it at: www.cptiger.com
Our purpose is to give for free to the vtiger community a responsive
customer portal fully responsive and with some new feature.
We'll be happy if you want comment our work and give us some idea for the
future developement.
We'll be happy also if vtiger team will say us their think about this work.
We are open to collaboration for future enhancement.
The code is open source.
Cptiger born from the collaboration of 2 italian company, the mine one and
Matteo Baranzoni's one.

Please give us feedback, here or also in the dedicated website forum.

NEW FEATURE:
1 - fully responsive
2 - comment activated in all module if are active in Crm side
3 - project milestone and task details

SOON
2 - upload document in all module having document

www.cptiger.com

--
Simone Travaglini
328 5499846

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!