[Vtigercrm-developers] unable to add user (a migration report)

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Wed Oct 22 12:37:30 GMT 2014

OK bear with me, just starting to look at the vTiger structure and how to
debugŠ.

I¹v checked and compared the tables vtiger_users and vTiger_user2role
tables with a fresh install. No differences.
vtiger_users has only two accounts and look fine. ID 1 and ID5 seems ok
and no strange issues.

But I am confused how to check Œblocks¹

What and where are the constrains? That seems the only difference with the
fresh install.

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting