[Vtigercrm-developers] unable to add user (a migration report)

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 17:30:44 GMT 2014

On 20/10/14 18:08, Prasad wrote:
> ok while you ran the migration did you notice start and end lines?
>
> 540 ==> 600 Database changes Starts
> 540 ==> 600 Database changes Ends

Never got the Ends message *but* the Next button appeared and there were
no errors...

> 600 ==> 610 Database changes Starts
> 600 ==> 610 Database changes Ends

Can't remember on this one but I think it was fine.

> And still version in database is in 5.4.0?

Not now - I have manually edited it ;-)

The migration script from 5.4.0 to 6 needs to be a bit more careful. We
had a few issues today because the 5.4.0->6.0.0 migration ran twice it
created quite a lot of duplicate fields, and blocks and one event.

These are not being checked before creation - IIRC these were mostly
around the changes to the User module.

HTH

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk