[Vtigercrm-developers] unable to add user (a migration report)

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Mon Oct 20 07:42:37 GMT 2014

Alan,

Did you use the latest patches to migration 5.4.0 to 6.1.0?
Earlier patch from 5.4.0 to 6.0.0 - was losing the post-migration version
update so was leading to duplicate migration.

If you are on 6.0.0 and had migrated from 5.4.0 then checking the version
in vtiger_version table is important.

DB reporting 5.4.0 - even when it is in 6.1.0

Please let us know the migration from which it was migrated now.

   - Fresh from 5.4.0 to 6.1.0
   - Earlier from 5.4.0 to 6.0.0 and now from 6.0.0 to 6.1.0

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog