[Vtigercrm-developers] unable to add user

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Mon Oct 20 06:55:03 GMT 2014

Well this happens on more than one instance.....

I did a compare between the DB structure of one of the sites and a fresh installed one. The biggest difference was a lot of 'constrains' in the structure:
None of these in the fresh install.

How would I be able to tell if fields are skipped or duplicate if I can't save at all?

Thanks,

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting

[cid:B39CD6ED-9DEA-4AD8-AB98-4EF3F402894B]