[Vtigercrm-developers] Request for 6.2 (Popup filtering)

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Oct 17 11:43:08 GMT 2014

I would like to understand a little more in details.

Consider working with a Contact and you want to add Products (n:n) - can
you suggest your enhancement related to this?

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog