[Vtigercrm-developers] Translation bug in 6.1?

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Fri Oct 17 07:45:44 GMT 2014

There are many limitation in translation and some custom modules are not
working correctly without change vtiger source code lang files. Can you
please think about move it from language files to database. This will
make the system more customisable. We told you this idea in September
2013 in vtiger CRM comunity meeting in Brescia.

Matus ITS4You