[Vtigercrm-developers] Dear Blazej

Hamono, Chris (DPC) Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au
Thu Oct 16 02:44:44 GMT 2014

This is not a SugarCRM mailing list talking about VTiger. If VTiger were so rude as to post blatant self-promotion on a SugarCRM list I'd make exactly the same comments.

I DO know VTiger came from sugercrm. In fact I chose VTiger because of how much I disliked SugarCRM (that's just my opinion). Sugar had some great stuff but it was not very well built. VTiger is better and perhaps yeti might be better again. But the developer does not instil any confidence in me.

Chris