[Vtigercrm-developers] jQuery Chosen Picklist Submit Event in Detail View

Andreas Göbel andreas.goebel at a-g-c.de
Wed Oct 15 21:28:01 GMT 2014

Hi there,

this is about vTiger 6.1.

Where can I hook into the submit event of jQuery Chosen picklist elements
inside the Detail View of modules?

I am searching my ass off butt ;-) cannot find a clue about the fired event
or any available callback

The picklists are the most important ones currently, but the same question
is also open for all the other UI types (which events are fired during
submitting single fields in Detail View, when the focus moves away from the
changed field
)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards

  Andreas