[Vtigercrm-developers] RelatedList columns?

Stencel, Maciej m.stencel at opensaas.pl
Wed Oct 15 18:55:36 GMT 2014

Alan if Im correct in related list view you see columns marked to be seen
in summary view.

Give it a try. Long time ago i tried to use arrays etc but summary view
overwrites it all.

Plus long time ago there was error that when youve set custom field as
summary view field in other module in related list view you cold not see
records from that module. You had to apple fix to crmentity.php

Hope that it helps You.