[Vtigercrm-developers] Dear Blazej

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 13:26:42 GMT 2014

I feel I should shut up, as too many people already have an oppinion on
this ;-)

But - I will sign up for Yeti-newslist now as I also am curious about it +
its progress, etc., and will then keep the Vtiger-list active also, as this
should probably be for Vtiger-stuff.

It makes sense to allow people to make the choice, and I want to recognize
that both groups are doing very good work :)

I look forward to following both projects!

Thanks :)