[Vtigercrm-developers] YetiForce 0.0.3 and other forks

Matteo Baranzoni info at greenbitweb.com
Wed Oct 15 06:34:49 GMT 2014

Zentyal develop in opensource release and create (every 2 year) stable
release that sell to costumer:
http://www.zentyal.com/for-smbs/differences-between-zentyal-editions/
This works IMHO better, many contribs, test, patch, fix, few problems!

And Git was great place to discuss, fix, patch and develop new features.