[Vtigercrm-developers] Wrong Billing / Shipping Address in PO

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Wed Oct 15 02:20:53 GMT 2014

This is not just a vtiger phenomena, Doug. We are talking about a Business
application that has a big database, with schemas. And, you need someone
with some IT knowledge to handle any PHP / MySQL related configurations. I
can understand the reluctance to upgrade something that is working. We try
to make it straightforward with the Migration wizard in each version, but
still..

The Company Address issue was fixed recently in OD, and missed the 6.1
boat. It will get on the next one.

Regards,
Sreenivas