[Vtigercrm-developers] YetiForce 0.0.3 and other forks

Rodrigo Souza rodrigo at hostplan.com.br
Tue Oct 14 15:08:43 GMT 2014

Blazej,

I do not understand, the largest work for the creation of YettiForce was
made by the vtiger team, you just gave a "new face" and improved some
points, and now scorns staff vtiger ???

Do not take the merits of them, after all without this team, you continue
to develop your CRM (or not) ...

Atte,
*Rodrigo Souza de Oliveira*
*Sócio Diretor*