[Vtigercrm-developers] YetiForce 0.0.3 and other forks

Pabiszczak, Błażej b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl
Tue Oct 14 11:19:01 GMT 2014

I completely understand the reluctance of Vtiger towards our YetiForce, we
will be competitors in the future (now it's too early to name us this way).
Vtiger won't transfer any functions from our YetiForce, even if the
community needs them. They seem to move to the direction of complete CRM
commercialization ignoring the community and moving away the on demand
version from the open source version more and more. The current increase in
Vtiger's popularity isn't the result of its last changes but it rather
results from changes in SugarCRM, which decided to resign from the
community version.

I also fully understand Alan Lord who by accident earned "a few dollars"
more on advertising that is offered "by force" in the 6.1 version. Although
he is pressured by next "brilliant" modules, he doesn't help the community
this way but harms it. Frankly speaking, I don't understand your aggression
towards us, in particular, because it was always us who supported you, but
you have never supported us.

You prefer to talk for a few days about the functionality that we give it
to you on the plate. It's enough to copy it but you prefer to reinvent the
wheel. It's even better to talk about an error for a few days and, in fact,
this error can be checked within 15 minutes, but no one from people who
discuss it is eager to do that. The list with changes that in most cases is
helpful for everyone and can be deployed into Vtiger is just a spam for you
and muscles in on your private actions. You have so many interesting
subjects here, that there is no place for any other subjects. I feel really
sorry for you.

I wish you all a nice day and a lot of joy

Z poważaniem / Regards
Błażej Pabiszczak
M: +48.884999123
E: b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl