[Vtigercrm-developers] YetiForce 0.0.3

Manuel Fernando ptdesigner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:08:27 GMT 2014

Yes, I agree.

People tend to forget that this forks are coming from last versions os vtiger and for me means that they are always getting the base.

I think that good or bad, vtiger team decided to introduce and improve extensions from the store, so, there is no diference if you can find those modules that YetiForce include in their fork.
Some modules are payed but if YetiForce include some modules for free, why they don’t offer those modules in vtiger market?

Best Regards
Manuel