[Vtigercrm-developers] DETAILVIEWWIDGET

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 14:08:35 GMT 2014

On 13/10/14 14:31, IT-Solutions4You wrote:
> And what's now? How can we (community) help vtiger to implement this:
>
> https://discussions.vtiger.com/index.php?p=/discussion/171186/detail-view-widgets-implementation/p1

My thought has been to write my own class to read/write data from the
vtiger_links table and use a custom widgetname like "LIBERTUSWIDGET" as
part of the extension module. Then I'd need to write a bunch of
Javascript to do this initial read once the DetailView page loads...

It seems a bit of a faff and I've not thought it all the way through so
am not sure it will even work yet.

Basically, getDetailViewLinks() or getWidgets() need to be modified so
they can deal with true custom widgets links.

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk