[Vtigercrm-developers] Wrong Billing / Shipping Address in PO

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Mon Oct 13 08:18:27 GMT 2014

If I create PO and choose Vendor, there is a vtiger invertory standard
functionallity of "Overwrite the existing address with the selected..".
This is not correct and this issue is from first vtiger version and we
reported it for many many years. My PO is not shipping to Vendor and of
course not Billing. I have to pay my PO and they should be delivered to
my address not address from Vendor. Very easy solution, take adress from
Company setting.

Like Błażej has writen in one of post: "CRM is not modules, it's the
philosophy" and there are many many logical wrong steps inside vtiger
CRM. Do not be surprised, if them some comapnies create own CRM. We
present/implement vtiger solution to clients and when there is such a
mistake we looks like amateurs.

Vtiger team, you don't use your own software for business?

--
S pozdravom / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ing. Matus SOPKO

IT-Solutions4You s.r.o.
Frantiskanske nam.5
080 01 Prešov