[Vtigercrm-developers] (no subject)

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Sun Oct 12 04:09:02 GMT 2014

> *Is it possible to have as an example 100 groups, where each group-members
> contact-data is only available to the other members in same group?*

Yes, in Vtiger CRM, you just need to set Sharing Rules to Private for
Contacts module. In Private mode, if a record is assigned to a group, only
users within that group would be able to view the record.

--
Sreenivas Kanumuru
vtiger Team

Direct: +91 96323-55656
Skype: skanumuru

*Connect with us on: *Twitter
<http://t.signauxdix.com/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2F%23%2521%2Fvtigercrm&ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAoLDR0I4KDA&k=307b1304-af58-49d3-8581-31b78230493c>
*I* Facebook
<http://t.signauxdix.com/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2Fvtiger%2F226866697333578%3Fsk%3Dwall&ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAoLDR0I4KDA&k=6a21b6c8-ccfb-47ee-a5af-48c4e9f862d8>
 *I* Blog
<http://t.signauxdix.com/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.vtiger.com%2F&ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAoLDR0I4KDA&k=610bcd63-943a-4f1b-9bce-f5f87069af8b>*
I* Wiki
<http://t.signauxdix.com/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.vtiger.com%2Findex.php%2FMain_Page&ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAoLDR0I4KDA&k=4100614f-38c2-4373-d852-1113148bf143>