[Vtigercrm-developers] YetiForce 0.0.1- full of innovations

Pabiszczak, Błażej b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl
Fri Oct 10 13:03:40 GMT 2014

We are planning to introduce a migration tool by the end of this year.
Prabably, it won't be a standard migration, which we know from Vtiger, but
it will be a tool that allows for exporting data to XML format and import
it back (also the configuration).

Z poważaniem / Regards
Błażej Pabiszczak
M: +48.884999123