[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk Connector

Mohammad Farooq Khatri farooqmkhatri at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 12:43:44 GMT 2014

Here is what I did to make Google Motif trunk work for outgoing calls. Please note I have not yet found how to make the popup notification thing work for incoming calls.

First, in the PBXManager configuration GUI, set the outbound trunk

Open the file \var\www\html\vtigercrm\modules\PBXManager\connectors\PBXManager.php

Backup the original file In case there is a problem.

Now make the following changes in the lines 290 and 294

Original ->                           $response .= '<Number>SIP/';

Change it to ->                  $response .= '<Number>Motif/gIDgmailcom/';

The ID part is where you gmail ID will go. For example if your gmail email ID is johndoe at gmail.com, then your string will be:

$response .= '<Number>Motif/gjohndoegmailcom/';

You can test it right away.

Please post reply if anyone has any more insights into this.