[Vtigercrm-developers] vt61 - ModTracker Summary Widget: 44 Years!

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Oct 9 18:20:36 GMT 2014

44 years ago - means the date_diff is not getting the right reference date
and is using 1970 (unix time start). So need to review what value is
getting into the tracker tables.

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog
<https://blogs.vtiger.com/>* I* Wiki