[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.1 Override defaultsTimePickerParams?

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Oct 9 18:15:04 GMT 2014

Alan,

Try this...

I assume you have defined javascript class for the view of your module (
example
<http://community.vtiger.com/help/vtigercrm/developers/extensions/examples/world-clock-v1.html#step-7-view-javascript>).
Once the page is ready, framework invokes registerEvents function to let
you further customize the page.

Get hold of the element and override the formatting.
jQuery('#ElementId').timepicker('option', {'step': 15});

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog