[Vtigercrm-developers] YetiForce 0.0.1 [Beta] is a fork of Vtiger 6.1 [rev. 14300]

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Tue Oct 7 05:36:42 GMT 2014

Interesting piece of work! Thanks for that. Did two installs and both went smooth.
I see a lot of work and new ideas went in, more than happy to keep testing with this.

Where are we going to give the feedback?

For now I'll start here but it seems a good idea to create a different place to keep issues separated from vTiger.

Install:
Installs went quick, only the slider that shows the progress does not move but jumped straight into the CRM. (no big deal)
Default install is Polish, if you don't know the buttons already it might be a bit harsh for first time users to find the right settings to switch to English.

Mail:
We are using standard IMAP server, could get the outgoing mail server working, but Roundcube is complaining: " not able to connect to Database"
I have set error rep to 8 but don't see error logs appearing. Where should I find these?

Question:
If someone send an email to a contact, will it be 'attached' like in vTIger, so we can keep track of what is happening with the contact?

I save the rest of my remarks for later.

Thanks for sharing this work. Looks very promising.

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting