[Vtigercrm-developers] Mass edit not working - Leads

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 10:12:35 GMT 2014

I had the same problem. Resolved crating filter. But if choosing lead
starting from search coloumn system, and mass edit a field, then only few
record were changed.

> Thanks
>
> Regards,
> Rishab
>
> On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 10:36 AM, SIAM Translations <
> info at siam-translations.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks, will dig it deeper.
>>
>> Regards
>> Andrew Smith
>>

>> On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Andrew,
>>>
>>> I am not able to reproduce this on my instance.
>>>
>>> Imported 500 lead records and did a mass edit of description field,every
>>> thing ran smoothly.Just to verify ran a select query on Db(select
>>> description,crmid from vtiger_crmentity where setype='Leads';)
>>> Got the expected result.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Rishab

>>> http://www.vtiger.com/

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!