[Vtigercrm-developers] Need second head :)

SIAM Translations info at siam-translations.com
Thu Oct 2 02:12:33 GMT 2014

Customer fill the short form: his email and value from pick list.
On this basis CRM should send him set of records what contains chosen pick
list entry. As announced before - expression conditions applied to
workflows ojn pick list will resolve this basic requirement, but as this is
not exist I would ask you guys if you exercised similar task with success?
It might be my morning logic error but I think I tried all standard
solutions and nothing popping up. Appreciate contribution :-)

Regards
Andrew Smith