[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.1 webform bug? fields does not get created

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at libreoffice.org
Mon Nov 24 12:42:31 GMT 2014

Hi

On a fresh 6.1  install, webforms works with no issues.

When migrating from 5.4-> 6.0 -> 6.1 it doesn't.

There are some missing columns in the vtiger_webform table (that is, the
migration routine missed them), but even adding them (*) is not enough.
Hacking...

(*) http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/changeset/14350

On 24/11/2014 09:54, Uma S wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry, we are not able to reproduce same in current vtiger 6.1.0.
>
> Please check the same in demo.vtiger.com <http://demo.vtiger.com> and
> report us back if reproducible.
>
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 5:12 PM, socialboostdk <socialboostdk at gmail.com
> <mailto:socialboostdk at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi everyone,
>
>     On a fresh 6.1 install I've tried to make a webform for leads, but
>     once I click save, it does not actually remember which fields I create.
>
>     How to reproduce:
>
>     1) I create some fields:
>
>     http://screencast.com/t/UEpSv8142
>
>     ..and then click save
>
>     2) Fields are now gone :-(
>
>     http://screencast.com/t/uzJ7eNJes
>

>     I've also found
>     this: https://discussions.vtiger.com/index.php?p=/discussion/173676/webforms-in-6-1-still-will-not-save-fields/p1H
>

>     Any clues / fixes? (and should they not be applied to the current
>     Vtiger 6.1 for other users also?)
>
>     :)

>     http://www.vtiger.com/
>

> --