[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger Google Address Lookup - 6.1 Extension

VTE support at vtigerexperts.com
Mon Nov 17 11:45:04 GMT 2014

vTiger Google Address Lookup

We are happy to announce the release of another incredible vTiger Extension
which will boost your productivity and data accuracy.

We believe that data accuracy is one of the most important functions of CRM.
Our vTiger Google Address Lookup extension will simplify the process of
adding the address with accuracy of Google Maps. Instant “As you Type”
results increases efficiency, data accuracy & productivity.

The vTiger Google Address Lookup can be purchased on our website:
http://www.vtexperts.com/product/vtiger-google-address-lookup
<http://www.vtexperts.com/product/vtiger-google-address-lookup>  /

The extension will also be available in the marketplace shortly.

vTiger Google Address Lookup Features

Works with Standard and Custom vTiger Modules
Pre-configured with all Standard vTiger Address Fields
Flexible GUI allowing to create your own vTiger Google Address Lookup Fields
Displays results(possible addresses) as you type
100% Modular (Does not modify vTiger core files)

vTiger Google Address Demo

<http://demo.VTExperts.com/googleaddress/>
Username: demo
Password: demo