[Vtigercrm-developers] vt61 PBXManager???

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 14:07:24 GMT 2014

On 20/11/14 13:41, Akshath T.A wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> Thank you for pointing out this.
>
> As you pointed out we do a client side polling to check if there are any
> active calls, pull that call details and notify user through a call
> popup. Without client side polling we will not be able to notify user
> about the calls.

Websockets...

"... providing a standardized way for the server to send content to the
browser without being solicited by the client, and allowing for messages
to be passed back and forth while keeping the connection open. In this
way a two-way (bi-directional) ongoing conversation can take place
between a browser and the server"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebSocket

--
Libertus Solutions