[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger Duplicate Check & Merge - 6.1 Extension [HOT!!!]

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 14:59:03 GMT 2014

yetiforce is a fork of vtiger, this are modules for vtiger. I think it's
usefull for who is working on vtiger project know that are existing modules
able to do some work that vitger doesn't do!

maximilian.von.henke at gmail.com>:

> Why VTE uses this list as a advertising board? Because your extensions are
> build on vtiger basis? Not that long time ago yetiforce was kicked here and
> blamed for the same as do VTE. But yetiforce is build on vtiger basis
> too....
> I am wrong? Maybe VTE contains vtiger team members, so got more
> privileges? No?
> *What* if 100 other developers starts messing with this junk posts?
>
> max
>
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 9:41 PM, socialboostdk <socialboostdk at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Sounds very good!
>>
>> How about expanding it to also cover csv imports? Thats the biggest issue
>> here :)
>>

>> On 19 November 2014 15:31, VTE <support at vtigerexperts.com> wrote:
>>
>>> vTiger Duplicate Check & Merge We are excited to release one of the
>>> MUST HAVE vTiger Extensions.
>>>
>>> vTiger Duplicate Check & Merge was designed to find & merge any existing
>>> duplicate records as well as prevent any potential duplicates. Compatible
>>> with ALL Standard & Custom Modules as well as any Standard & Custom fields
>>> which can be configured to work as a 'duplicate check fields'. Duplicates
>>> are checked on every entry point possible including Quick Create, Summary
>>> View, Detail View, Create & Edit Views.
>>>
>>> Flexible Configuration Panel allows to configure any field to be a
>>> duplicate check field. Different types of Duplicate checking such as “Real
>>> Time(As you type)”, “Real Time(Opening the Record”,
>>> “Passive/Manual(Clicking on the Icon)” as well as the ability to see the
>>> potential duplicates and merge them on the fly.
>>>
>>> *vTiger Duplicate Check & Merge Extension can be purchased on our
>>> website:
>>> http://www.vtexperts.com/product/vtiger-duplicate-record-check-merge/
>>> <http://www.vtexperts.com/product/vtiger-duplicate-record-check-merge/> *
>>>
>>> The extension will also be available in the marketplace as well.
>>>
>>> vTiger Duplicate Check & Merge Features
>>>
>>>    - *Real Time (As you type) potential Duplicate Record Check*
>>>    - *Automatic Duplicate checking when the record is opened*
>>>    - *Ability to manually query any field for duplicates from the
>>>    detail view*
>>>    - *Full Edit & Create views supported*
>>>    - *Duplicate checking on Quick Create*
>>>    - *Real Time (As you type) duplicate prevention on Summary View*
>>>    - *Duplicates displayed in an easy to understand popup*
>>>    - *Ability to view possible duplicate records from the record view*
>>>    - *Duplicate notifications on the Summary view*
>>>    - *Works ANY Standard vTiger Module*
>>>    - *Any Standard or Custom fields can be configured and be checked
>>>    for duplicates*
>>>    - *Ability to Merge duplicates on the fly*
>>>    - *Flexible Configuration Panel to control every field & module*
>>>

>>> vTiger Duplicate Check & Merge Demo *URL:*
>>> http://demo.vtexperts.com/dupecheckmerge/index.php *(Will open in new
>>> window)*
> [...]

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!