[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger Duplicate Check & Merge - 6.1 Extension [HOT!!!]

Maximilian von Henkel maximilian.von.henke at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 14:54:15 GMT 2014

Why VTE uses this list as a advertising board? Because your extensions are
build on vtiger basis? Not that long time ago yetiforce was kicked here and
blamed for the same as do VTE. But yetiforce is build on vtiger basis
too....
I am wrong? Maybe VTE contains vtiger team members, so got more privileges?
No?
*What* if 100 other developers starts messing with this junk posts?

max