[Vtigercrm-developers] Moving Ondeman to Open source

VTE support at vtigerexperts.com
Mon Nov 17 11:37:05 GMT 2014

As Conrado mentioned you might run into some issues. I'm not sure how well
you know the database structure, but that's how we proceed in cases like
these. It doesn't matter if field names are different as long as you map
them correctly - you should be fine.

Here's a sample:

#### Comments

INSERT INTO NEWDBNAME.vtiger_crmentity
(crmid,smcreatorid,smownerid,modifiedby,setype,description,createdtime,modifiedtime,viewedtime,STATUS,VERSION,presence,deleted)
SELECT
crmid,smcreatorid,smownerid,modifiedby,setype,description,createdtime,modifiedtime,viewedtime,STATUS,VERSION,presence,deleted
FROM OLDDBNAME.vtiger_crmentity WHERE setype='ModComments';

INSERT INTO NEWDBNAME.vtiger_modcomments
(modcommentsid,commentcontent,related_to,parent_comments)
SELECT modcommentsid,commentcontent,related_to,parent_comments FROM
OLDDBNAME.vtiger_modcomments;

INSERT INTO NEWDBNAME.vtiger_modcommentscf (modcommentsid)
SELECT modcommentsid FROM NOLDDBNAME.vtiger_modcommentscf;

#### Contacts

INSERT INTO NEWDBNAME.`vtiger_contactdetails`
(`contactid`,`contact_no`,`accountid`,`salutation`,`firstname`,`lastname`,`email`,`phone`,`mobile`,`title`,`department`,`fax`,`reportsto`,`training`,`usertype`,`contacttype`,`otheremail`,`secondaryemail`,`emailoptout`,`imagename`,`reference`,`notify_owner`)
SELECT
`contactid`,`contact_no`,`accountid`,`salutation`,`firstname`,`lastname`,`email`,`phone`,`mobile`,`title`,`department`,`fax`,`reportsto`,`training`,`usertype`,`contacttype`,`otheremail`,`secondaryemail`,`emailoptout`,`imagename`,`reference`,`notify_owner`
FROM OLDDBNAME.vtiger_contactdetails;

INSERT INTO NEWDBNAME.`vtiger_contactaddress`
(`contactaddressid`,`mailingcity`,`mailingstreet`,`mailingcountry`,`othercountry`,`mailingstate`,`mailingpobox`,`othercity`,`otherstate`,`mailingzip`,`otherzip`,`otherstreet`,`otherpobox`)
SELECT
`contactaddressid`,`mailingcity`,`mailingstreet`,`mailingcountry`,`othercountry`,`mailingstate`,`mailingpobox`,`othercity`,`otherstate`,`mailingzip`,`otherzip`,`otherstreet`,`otherpobox`
FROM OLDDBNAME.vtiger_contactaddress;

INSERT INTO NEWDBNAME.`vtiger_contactsubdetails`
(`contactsubscriptionid`,`homephone`,`otherphone`,`assistant`,`assistantphone`,`birthday`,`laststayintouchrequest`,`laststayintouchsavedate`,`leadsource`)
SELECT
`contactsubscriptionid`,`homephone`,`otherphone`,`assistant`,`assistantphone`,`birthday`,`laststayintouchrequest`,`laststayintouchsavedate`,`leadsource`
FROM OLDDBNAME.vtiger_contactsubdetails

INSERT INTO NEWDBNAME.`vtiger_contactscf` (`contactid`)
SELECT `contactid` FROM OLDDBNAME.vtiger_contactscf;

INSERT INTO NEWDBNAME.`vtiger_customerdetails`
(`customerid`,`portal`,`support_start_date`,`support_end_date`)
SELECT `customerid`,`portal`,`support_start_date`,`support_end_date` FROM
OLDDBNAME.vtiger_customerdetails;

lajeesh k-2 wrote