[Vtigercrm-developers] Moving Ondeman to Open source

lajeesh k lajeeshk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 09:32:28 GMT 2014

Hi VTE,

Thank s for your tips

1. So swaping database won't works ?. and we should copy data from
individual table ..?
2. for recreating custom fields -- is there any quick method to recreate
custom fields ?. The fields created from layout has names as cf_xxx, so if
this names are not matching, we cannot copy records into table

Regards,
Lajeesh