[Vtigercrm-developers] Contacts Duplicated

Manuel Fernando ptdesigner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 13:28:27 GMT 2014

I don’t agree Prasad

One contact can have multiple emails but it’s only one person

The problem is that you don't have any information from vtiger telling you that that email already exist

In case the email exits, should ask to duplicate the contact, same as accounts module, but it makes sense ask, so the person that is creating this new contact know and can check later.

It´s a simple request, doesn´t have to be complicated

Best Regards.

Manuel