[Vtigercrm-developers] Contacts Duplicated

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Nov 14 13:16:26 GMT 2014

We would like to have "Duplicate Handling" in the system with a
configuration.

The nature of defining duplicates has business rules.
For example: Having Contacts with same email is allowed in some cases but
not in others.

Please share the use-cases so we can understand the variations in terms of
business.

Regards,
Prasad

FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> I