[Vtigercrm-developers] Multiple relatedLists to same module?

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Nov 12 18:10:01 GMT 2014

Alan,

ModuleA gets linked with ModuleB - through field or relationship (related
list). vtws_describe provides the field-level metadata (reference type). We
plan to provide the relationship API to identify the metadata on
related-list.

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook