[Vtigercrm-developers] Multiple relatedLists to same module?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 17:57:20 GMT 2014

This is all kind of linked to the other things I've mentioned recently
regarding the Relationship models in general.

It would be nice to get this into some kind of predictable framework.

I want to do a few things that, right now, I'm having to re-invent quite
a lot of code to do:

1. Get a useful list of information for *all" relationships that a
module has to other modules - both upstream and downstream.

1a. This list should also contain a sensible description of the nature
of those relationships, or alternatively a simple mechanism (i.e. a
model to retrieve a query) to achieve 2.

2. Call a modules' get_{related,dependents,custom}_list function and get
back raw data - this is not possible right now.

Cheers

Al

--
Libertus Solutions