[Vtigercrm-developers] Multiple relatedLists to same module?

Conrado Maggi comaggi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 17:08:52 GMT 2014

+1

We have created a new function that works exactly the same way
get_dependents_list does, but you can have multiple fields pointing to the
same related list or multiples related list between two modules using
uitype 10 fields.

We've used a simple table to store the dependentColumn /s ids for each
related list instead of searching in field table for the uitype 10 field.
With that information we built a dynamic query with multple join to the
same table.

Regards,