[Vtigercrm-developers] Multiple relatedLists to same module?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 14:12:51 GMT 2014

In vtiger 6.1. we can now have more than one UIType 10 field to the same
module without breaking reports. But what I don't think we can yet do is
have distinct Related Lists in the parent module, unless we create
custom versions of get_dependents_list for each list. (This is not too
bad if we are talking about our own custom modules but it will break the
extensibility of vtiger if we need this for standard modules).

For the next release could you address this so that this type of
relatedList also has an interest in which UIType 10 field is their
dependent?

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk