[Vtigercrm-developers] Import Step3 not showing in several modules

mathdesc mathdesc at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 5 17:45:11 GMT 2014

Thanks Uma, I was sure it was a misunderstanding :)

Since 5.04 the Import module has been greatly reworked and upgraded but
it looks like no Step 3  "criteria settings for record handling" has
ever been enabled
for Quotes, Invoices, SalesOrders.

For anyone whom might step across the same issue, here is the recap /
scope :
http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/2014-June/027207.html
http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/2014-June/027266.html
http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/2014-July/027361.html