[Vtigercrm-developers] [VT 6.1] SalesOrders Workflow not triggers with condition based on Product Line Item

Marco Roello marco.roello at cnrservice.it
Tue May 27 09:38:37 GMT 2014

HI guys,

I'm trying to create a workflow of this type:

When a sales person creates a new SalesOrder (with multiple line items),
and the order has a Service Line Item of category Installation, I need to
create a new Todo for a technical person.

I've tried to add the salesorder workflow (Planned Every Times the Records
is Saved or when the Record is modified), added the condition When Service
Category is installation, and added the task Create Entity of type Todo.

The problem is that the workflow doesn't trigger.

Changing the condition using a SalesOrder field
(vtiger_sales_order_entity), the workflow triggers.
Changing the condition based on another SalesOrder related module (e.g.
email of Organization is xxxx at xxx.com), the workflow triggers.

Any information will be appreciated
Thanks
Marco