[Vtigercrm-developers] Licensing issues with GPL (was sharing realworld test)

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Thu May 22 08:26:29 GMT 2014

Yes, vtiger already uses other libraries, and they SHOULD get rid of
them, it is incorrect. The thing is that unless you hit onto something
like facebook, nobody comes asking. If/When vtiger hits onto a gold
mine, somebody will call a lawyer, in the mean time, you just keep
trying to make a living...

--
Un saludo
Joe