[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5 Long Time Support :: coreBOS

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Mon Mar 31 13:24:29 GMT 2014

@John, Thanks for pushing us hard to improve collaboration with community
developers and take advantage of their contributions. We are making
progress on this. We improved developedrdocumentation through the new
community site <http://community.vtiger.com/help>, and have more exciting
things coming in the near future for community developers.

It is true we have our own agenda, which is to serve our customers and grow
our customers. But, we are fully aware that a strong Vtiger open source
will only add strength to our business, and not dent it.

@Maik,  We are releasing the latest code to the Sourceforge SVN every month
(sometimes on a weekly basis). We also chose a very liberal open source
license (Mozilla license) as opposed to GPL(SugarCRM is GPL), which
requires derivative works to be also open source.

@Andrew, are the lyrics to the video available somewhere?

--
Sreenivas Kanumuru
vtiger Team