[Vtigercrm-developers] Contact module

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Tue Mar 25 16:56:30 GMT 2014

Mani, quick create button is nothing what users/admins loves I suppose.
We prefer standard large buttons above lists. Navigating to the right
far corner from the list is not comfortable
and not logical especially when under plus you have to additionally find
on the list correct position.
Buttons should be as close list as possible to keep navigation in harmony.
What about opinion of dev community? Can I have a votes?

Andrew Smith