[Vtigercrm-developers] Contact module

Mani Kumar mani.k at vtiger.com
Tue Mar 25 12:49:19 GMT 2014

Andrew,

The reason we didn't provide the 'Add Contact' button on the contact page,
is because the Quick create button is present in the top level menu. It
allows you to create any record without leaving the current page. I guess
the quick create button is not highly visible. We'll take note of your
feedback and see if we can address this somehow.

Regards,
Mani
Vtiger Team <http://www.vtiger.com>