[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 Calendar Issues/Bugs

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 09:48:53 GMT 2014

Hi gang,

The "Activity Types" widget in left bar of the Calendar still shows
module/calendar types even though the modules are disabled. Some
(Opportunities/Invoices) are greyed out but Project & Project Tasks are
not, even though the modules are disabled, it would be better if they
were just hidden if the module is disabled.

Calling the Widget "Activity Types" and the Calendar Picklist "Activity
Types" is confusing to our customer. She thought the widget checkboxes
related to the options in the Activity Type picklist.

In the Widget you have Events and To Dos. In the Add button, you have
Add Event / Task.

The Weekly and Daily calendar views have the date columns written in
American, e.g. "Mon 3/24". How can I change this? In the UK we would
write "Mon 24/3"

Cheers