[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 - multiselect picklist - wrong value

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu Mar 20 08:36:37 GMT 2014

Hi,

Yes that's the right catch, thanks for fix. we will updating this file to
source through this
trac<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7979>issue. I have
made some small changes to fix default value of field. Now we
are comparing picklist value instead of key with selected field values
which breaks and avoided double translation of picklist value. Please check
attached file.

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Stencel, Maciej <m.stencel at opensaas.pl>wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have found an error in multiselect picklist value. Value attribute
> should be always original value from language files and displayed value
> should be the translated value.
>
> In ordinary select it works like this and it's ok.
>
> But in multiselect picklist value in attribute value and displayed value
> in option tag is the same, and it is the translated value from language
> file.
>
> So for example dynamic script to check for value is made more difficult,
> we should have always the original value in value attribute and translation
> in option tag.
>
> I have attached fix file, there are only two lines changed: #18 and #19.
>
> *Z poważaniem / Best regards*
>
> *Maciej Stencel*
> *Tel: +48 884-997-123*
>
> *m.stencel at opensaas.pl <m.stencel at opensaas.pl>www.OpenSaaS.pl