[Vtigercrm-developers] Dashboards in vTiger 6

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 16:47:11 GMT 2014

Ok, after double-ckecking the migration script as suggested by Vikas, I've
found that there is multiple addlink for the same widget and of course, I've
pick the wrong one before realizing there was another one ;)
So, at first I've add link like this :

...which (obviously) does not work (and I don't see what is the purpose of
this link because afaik it is not usable from within Potentials module)
Then I add the link like this :

...and my widget appears !