[Vtigercrm-developers] Related list and record operation

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Tue Mar 18 02:08:35 GMT 2014

When I navigate to the related list and I click record within related
list I have no possibility to come back to related list but only to the
set of records within related list module.  We need another button such
as: "Return to related list".
Using browser "back" button especially after record edition is not too
wise.  Can anybody help me to make it this way and vTiger dev team can
record it as a
significant improvement for the next release please?

Regards
Andrew Smith