[Vtigercrm-developers] filters dependent on user

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Mon Mar 17 13:16:00 GMT 2014

Andrew, Ian,

Documents module already follows role based access control. So, users's
role will determine what documents they have access to.

To search documents by keyword, you can use Tag the documents and find by
using the Tag cloud on home page.

Implementing Search or Filters based on Documents content will require us
to first index the content in side documents. Vtiger doesn't scan content
within attached documents (ex: word, pdf, .etc).

Regards,
Sreenivas

--
Sreenivas Kanumuru